I was born and raised in British Columbia, Canada. Although I deeply love my home country, Germany has been my home of choice since 2014.
It is very important to me that I am able to offer my patients the best treatment possible and as such, I regularly attend scientific conferences, partake in further educational seminars and am currently finishing my clinical research work for my PhD at the University of Mannheim.
I have been working in my own practice in Ludwigshafen am Rhein since 2019.
- PhD candidate at the Clinical and Biological Psychology and Psychotherapy Department, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Postgraduate training as a clinical psychologist at the Center of Psychological Psychotherapists (specialization cognitive behavioral therapy), University of Mannheim, Germany
- M.Sc. in Clinical Forensic Psychology at King’s College London in England
- M.A. in Criminology at Simon Fraser University in Canada
- B.A. in Psychology at the University of the Fraser Valley in Canada
Click here for more information about my research work.
- Psychopharmacology: Summary of current chances, risks and limitations (8 training hours), Consultant: Dr. Otto Dietmaier
- Institute for Schema Therapy in Frankfurt (IST-F), Training in Schema Therapy (54 training hours), Consultant: Dr. med. Eckhard Roediger
- SYMUT® – a interdisinplinary therapy model for mutismus (16 training hours), ProLog WISSEN GmbH, Consultant: Dr. Boris Hartmann
- International Symposium for Forensic Psychology and Psychiatry (ISFPP), Workshop: Fundamentals of Offender Centered Treatment (16 training hours), Consultant: Dr. Bernd Borchard
- Advanced Training in Offender-Centered Therapeutic Care (68 training hours), Consultant: Dr. Heinz Scheurer
- Central Institute for Mental Health, Acceptance und Commitment Therapy (ACT), Advanced Training (10 training hours)
- Central Institute for Mental Health, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (DBT-PTSD) (16 training hours)
- Central Institute for Mental Health, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) (96 training hours), Consultant: Dr. Tatyana Reinhardt
Previous clinical experience
- Part-time position as a clinical psychologist in the practice with "Kassenzulassung" of Dipl. Psych. Birgit Hirth-Haunerland in Mannheim
- Freelancing clinical psychologist at the Department of General Internal Medicine and Psychosomatics (Universitätsklinikum) in Heidelberg for the study: ImPROving cross-sectoral collaboration between primary and psychosocial care: An implementation study on VIDEo consultations (PROVIDE)
- Otto-Selz-Institute for Applied Psychology (outpatient clinic) in Mannheim
- Crime-preventative-orientated therapy with criminal offenders (on probation and supervision) and potential criminal offenders within the preventative program „Commit no violence or sexual offences“ at the Forensic Outpatient Clinic Baden (FAB) in Mannheim, Karlsruhe and Heilbronn
- Therapy with victims of sexual and/or violent offences at the Victims and Trauma Outpatient Clinic (OTA) in Karlsruhe
- Psychosomatic and psychotherapeutic Medicine (PSM) Inpatient Clinic at the Central Institute for Mental Health (ZI) in Mannheim
- Adolescent Center (AZ) at the Borderline Inpatient Clinic at the Central Institute for Mental Health (ZI) in Mannheim
- Forensic Intensive Psychological Treatment Service (FIPTS) in London